Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I am considering adopting a 7 year old dog from the Humane…

Customer Question
I am considering adopting...

I am considering adopting a 7 year old dog from the Humane Society however, he has a subluxating hip, a mass on his lower left eyelid and chronic ear infections. Financially, what would I be looking at to take care of his problems, particularly the hip?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?

The dogs name is ***** ***** is a 7 year old Boxer mix.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Pinto?

You did get my message about his hip, ears and eyes didn't you. Other then those they have not reported anything else.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Do you know what diagnostics were performed to diagnose the SLH?

2) Can you share a picture of the mass on the eyelid?

3) Can you share pictures of the ear canals at this time on Pinto?

4) Can you share any veterinary records you might have access to?