Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We have a male bloodhound 135 lbs can't put any pressure on…

Customer Question
We have a male...

We have a male bloodhound 135 lbs can't put any pressure on left foot, can't get him to move

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the Bloodhound?

Hurt left front foot can't put any pressure on it, can't get him outside to go to bathroom and he is in a lot of pain

Veterinarian's Assistant: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the Bloodhound's name and age?

Hucky. 12 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Bloodhound's name?

Hucky

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

How long has this been going on for?

Paul