Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog got her shots on friday.. And she is a small dog ..

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi my dog...
Second opinion] Hi my dog got her shots on friday.. And she is a small dog .. And she hasn't eaten or drank for 2 days.. I am sad and worriedJA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?Customer: She is just laying around .. moves slow. And wants to JUST sleep. She is also has a slight fever..
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr G, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr G
Dr G, Dog Veterinarian
Hi I’m Dr G and I will help you out today with your little pup.
I have little guys too and I know vaccines can be rough on them!
What does your pup weigh? What vaccines did she have? What breed is she?