Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I just got the pit yesterday it’s knot size of a tennis

Customer Question
I just got the...

I just got the pit bull yesterday it’s knot size of a tennis ball

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

He’s active jumping around and playing it’s just that the knot on the back of the neck

Veterinarian's Assistant: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

They call him 2face he’s cute they say he’s 4months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

2face

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

I just got him yesterday so I really don’t know a lot about him

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a photo(s) of this "knot" to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.

The location of it suggests a reaction to a vaccine or other injection commonly given in the nape of the neck.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?