Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She is struggling and unable at times to raise her hind legs…

Customer Question
She is struggling and...

She is struggling and unable at times to raise her hind legs to get up a step. She is Chiauwa corgi mix 7 years old . I had similar prolems about 1 1/2 ears ago. Still had some Gabapentin 100mg gave her along with some Zanax ran out of prednisone gab seems to help a bit wonder if I can give her more tan 2a day. Won't be able to see my regards ***** ***** maybe tues

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

Nubeez

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Nubeez?

She was for while at times on her own scratching underbelly like when I do it for her apatite fine

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

An offer for a phone consultation usually will come up a few minutes after starting the chat, please note that it is not from me, it is automatically generated by the site. I am not always able to do phone consultations, but I can always continue chatting with you here.

I'm sorry Nubeez is having some trouble - do you know about how much she weighs?

Does she take Xanax regularly or just occasionally?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian