Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My puppy is breathing really fast tongue is dry was crying…

Customer Question
Hi my puppy is...

Hi my puppy is breathing really fast tongue is dry was crying in his sleep then woke up whining he won't stand his eyes are on to the back of his head and he's extremely hot he's refusing to drink water or do anything

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your puppy. What is the dog's name?

Savage

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Savage?

Savage

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
I can open his mouth even bite or or fight. Dry nose
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call me(###) ###-####
he was shaking for like an hour before now he's not and breathing really really slow
He's crying again
I got my dog to go outside to go pee you started crying now he's inside laying on me crying really bad
12/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Trying to sleep but can't and won't stop crying his nose is a little wet now. He ate an ice Cube laid back down still won't stop whining or crying

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?

How old is your puppy?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

When did he last eat and drink?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

He found a bond outside yesterday my friend told me she gave him it.. Besides that nothing has changed .. He won't stop crying
He won't even sleep

How old is your puppy?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

When did he last eat and drink?

What kind of bone was he given?

I don't know whY kind of bone it was he won't stop crying he plays for a bit then. Cries

Can you answer the additional questions above, as well? I am trying to help but need additional information to be able to assist.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian