Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is sneezing at times uncontrollably and some there is…

Customer Question
My dog is sneezing...

My dog is sneezing at times uncontrollably and some there is blood, she has no

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Dollie , 10 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Dollie?

She had a bad cough first, saw the vet, then this sneezing, saw the vet again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I AM NOT SET UP TO MAKE PHONE CALLS, BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ONLINE. THE WEBSITE SENDS THE REQUESTS; NOT MYSELF. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Did your vet run any blood work or get x-rays on her?

Did your vet put her on any medications?

Is she still coughing?

How much blood is coming out of her nose? Is it just blood tinged mucus, or is it mainly blood?