Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He had a bath at Petco earlier today and is keeping his eyes…

Customer Question
He had a bath...

He had a bath at Petco earlier today and is keeping his eyes closed. I can only see part of the brown and a lot of red.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Teddy 13. He's a cavapoo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Teddy?

Teddy has allergies. Peas, carrots, pork, some grasses. We are careful with the foods. We thought he might have gotten some shampoo in his eyes. We flushed them with an eye wash the vet gave us previously.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you!

Are you able to get me a picture with the eyelids open?

Paul

I just sent two photos. I gave him a Benadryl about an hour ago.

Okay

Standing by

Paul

Did you get the photos?

I did not

Arrrrrrrgh

What do you think?

Well... I guess I'm on my own... 😕

Will take him to my vet as soon as they're open...

Relist: Other.
I received no answer after finally figuring out how to upload an asked for photo.
Just return my $19 to my PayPal account. I'll go to my vet.