Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She was barking as i was cooking like she normally does even…

Customer Question
She was barking as...

She was barking as i was cooking like she normally does even though she had eaten. i noticed a pile of blood on the floor

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Georgie femail beagle, about 13 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Georgie?

Not really pretty normal dog, very sweet disposition

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- Did you find out if the blood is coming from her?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
rectum
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just typing is ok

1- Does she have diarrhea?

2- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

3- Can you look around her anal sphincter to see if there is swelling, cuts, etc.

Please disregard the phone call request this is sent by the website automatically, not me. Chat is fine.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
btw why am i being charged 27 dollars when it was for 5 bucks to begin with?

If you have any questions about charges you will need to speak to customer service I only deal with veterinary questions. I will transfer this to customer service.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
looks normal and right now there is no more blood. no swelling, one time thing?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no transfer is needed, we keep her on a strict dog diet
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian