Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Hes a 10 year old terrier and just started doing this about…

Customer Question
Hi hes a 10...

Hi hes a 10 year old terrier and just started doing this about 8 hours or so and it doesnt seem to be going away

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the terrier?

He is twitching

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the terrier seem to hurt?

Im not sure i think his leg or paw

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Im checking

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the terrier eating normally?

Yes and I just asked him to get his toy and he seems fine

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. Is the terrier having trouble peeing or pooing?

No hes eating good and no problem going poo can you hold a min im going to see if he ploays

Veterinarian's Assistant: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the terrier's name?

plays

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Plays?

Lucky

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/23/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

I am sorry you are worried about Lucky. Is his whole body twitching, or just his leg?

I just recieved a pop up theres something wrong with my payment method I will see if i can fix that i am sorry i just have American express but ill see what i can do ty

Sorry, but I just answer questions for the site. If you have questions about payment, please contact customer service on the drop down menu.