Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog started breathing hard and sometimes when he breathe…

Customer Question
Hello my dog Justin...

Hello my dog Justin started breathing hard and sometimes when he breathe she in he tightens his stomach muscles and butt? What could be wrong?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

He tightens his stomach and butt when he breathes in sometimes?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

It looks like his stomach?

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name and age?

But he is also walking funny

Veterinarian's Assistant: Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

His name isn’t bogey and he is eight.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Yes I don’t see anything on his foot.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

Sorry his name is bogey.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/23/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

Has Bogey had any vomiting or diarrhea?

Did he eat his dinner?

Can you tell me if his tongue is nice and pink or purple?

Can you count his breaths per minute?