Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My wawa ate a hambone last night and has been vomiting bits

Customer Question

my wawa ate a hambone last night and has been vomiting bits of hambone and has had diarrhea- no blood noted is now drinking water but vomiting that up cannot afford vet ANYTHING i can do
JA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: teddy about 5 years old
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: teddy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Teddy?
Customer: no basically very healthy and can usually eat table scraps without problems
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Teddy has been vomiting and having diarrhea after swallowing a ham bone last night. Is that a correct summary of the situation?