Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog ate ride, Rid x, My 70 in boxer got into a box of…

Customer Question
My dog ate ride ...

My dog ate ride

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Rid x

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

My 70 in boxer got into a box of rid- x. ....maybe a cup

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/22/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

An offer for a phone consultation usually will come up a few minutes after starting the chat, please note that it is not from me, it is automatically generated by the site. I am not always able to do phone consultations, but I can always continue chatting with you here.

What is your dog's name? Do you know about how long ago it was that he might have eaten it?