Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is having trouble sleeping and it seems to hurt to lie…

Customer Question
She is having trouble...

She is having trouble sleeping and it seems to hurt to lie down

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Marley and she is about 7 1/2

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Marley?

We just had a vet check up 2 days ago and she got her shots - she seems okay most of the time but doesn't seem to want to lie down

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/22/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Christina, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Christina
Dr. Christina, Dog Veterinarian

Hello and welcome! I am Dr. Christina, a licensed veterinarian, here to help answer your questions today. I see that you are inquiring about your puppy not wanting to lay down and seeming painful, is that correct?