Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He started running like crazy, rubbing his face and licking…

Customer Question
He started running like...

He started running like crazy, rubbing his face and licking his paws. This has been going on for about 30 minutes. He is also wining.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

Running, rubbing his face and licking his paws. For about 30 minutes

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Maybe his face and paws. He seems uncomfortable.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is about 11 or 12

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jack?

He is up to date with his shots and this is not like him to act like this.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/22/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?