Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog ate a gingerbread house and now has had liquid poop…

Customer Question
Hi there. My dog...

Hi there. My dog ate a gingerbread house and now has had liquid poop for a good 12+ hours. All over carpet. She hasnt vomited and seems to have drank water.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Sadie, 8yr old lab retriever

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Sadie?

8

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sadie?

Not really. She is active and loves to play. Is having a skin issue right now and is in a cone. That just started a few weeks ago

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- Is she lethargic?

2- Is she on any medications?

3- Any other symptoms?

4- How much does she weigh?

5- Any blood in the stool?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian