Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I don't know what's going on with my dog a few times this…

Customer Question
Good afternoon, Veterinarian's Assistant:...

Good afternoon,

Veterinarian's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I don't know what's going on with my dog a few times this week his been panting hard at night, and acting a bit odd. Today I woke up and he was moving weird couldn't move one leg. Took him to the vet and they ran some test on him, and told me to bring him back at 3pm. Since then he can't move as in not able to walk or hold himself up.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Yogi his 10 years old in human years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Yogi?

Not much more, but at the vet they asked me if he fell or did he hit himself with something... Can't be the case I'm just worried since he can barely bark and is really weak.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/21/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Amber Hinson,
 replied 8 months ago
Amber Hinson

Hi there. I'm Dr. Hinson and I'd like to try and help you with Yogi. So sorry this happened.

Do you know what tests they ran?

Did they take any x-rays?

Any chance he got into any toxins?