Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has swollen vagina. Angel 14. She was dianoised with…

Customer Question
She has swollen vagina. ...

She has swollen vagina.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Angel 14

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Angel?

She was dianoised with colitis

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/21/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Christina, Dog Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Christina
Dr. Christina, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian here to help answer your questions. Are you available to chat?

Dog Veterinarian: Amber Hinson,
 replied 8 months ago
Amber Hinson

Hello, I'm Dr. Hinson and I'd like to help you with your question.

Can you post a photo of her vagina so I can see what you are talking about?

Any discharge?

Is she eating and drinking and acting OK?

Has the colitis resolved?

it is ok now i took her to my vet she has a urinary tract infection they gave her a shoot of cefovecin and some fucidem gel she will be great in a couple of days thanks .
Dog Veterinarian: Amber Hinson,
 replied 8 months ago

I'm glad she is getting some treatment! If you have any other questions or need anything please post again!

Happy Holidays!

Dr. Hinson