Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 18 month old pulled a coffee filter used with grounds out…

Customer Question
My 18 month old...

My 18 month old pulled a coffee filter used with grounds out of my scrub bucket. She's quite right now. I scrapped 2 tsp off the floor & there were grounds in the filter. I dropped them in there when my stove started to smoke...I dropped them to quickly shut the stove off

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

She's quite right now. Worried the coffee grounds might make her sick?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

She doesn't appear hurt just real quite

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Will it make her sick?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you

How much of the coffee grounds do you think she ate?

Paul