Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

He had been acting unusual. He don't want to walk as much…

Customer Question
He had been acting...

He had been acting unusual. He don't want to walk as much not eat it drink he had been shaking here and there since yesterday. Idk what's wrong please help

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes u have looked all over his body. He don't want to use his back legs much all he had been doing is sleeping since yesterday

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Oso he just turn 1 Saturday his a p pit bull

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Oso?

Just turn 1 year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Oso?

No that's about it. He don't want to eat or drink water. He verly wants to go on a walk. He shivers when he sleeps and when his awake mostly on his back legs. He goes pee but has problems pooping. He is up up to date on vaccines.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/20/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Oso, please?

Rgretfully, his symptoms are important but they're not pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one particular disorder.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian