Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is quite bloated and her tummy is hard...she is drinking…

Customer Question
She is quite bloated...

She is quite bloated and her tummy is hard...she is drinking and eating well...she looks swollen...but is going to the bathroom normal as well...what can i do? Is she in danger?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

She is a 10 year old Chihuahua and she is my world! Lola is her name....

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/19/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Are you hearing any coughing?

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?