Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Just trying to do some reading as it why my dog wont sit…

Customer Question
Second opinion] HI There...

Second opinion] HI There, Just trying to do some reading as it why my dog wont sit down.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

He all of a sudden wont sit down, even for treats. He tried but if he sits he pops back up. He's very lethargic and just laying around, however he is still having bowel movements that look fine.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?

HIs name is ***** ***** he is 3 years old. His breed is Mastiff and American Bull Dog.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Titan?

He seems to feel better when he leans up against me and I massage his rectal area. :(

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

Do you wish to keep waiting for Dr. Debbie or can i assist you?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian