Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My husky has red eyes but she seems to have good energy I…

Customer Question
My husky has red...

My husky has red eyes but she seems to have good energy I don't see any discharge but she is blinking more often is there anything I can do to help her

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

Her eyes are red no discharge and her energy is good I have noticed more blinking today anything I can do to help her

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Shea 7 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Shea?

No she has been a very healthy dog

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you!

Are you able to send me a picture of the eyes? That would help me immensely :)

Paul