Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog just vomited like a red phoamy vomit. I dont think…

Customer Question
My dog just vomited...

My dog just vomited like a red phoamy vomit

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?

I dont think so

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

9 month yorkshire terrier male name puchi

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Puchi

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Puchi?

He is healthy and there's no health problems so far but he had a shot on saturday lyme shot

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

Check Puchi's mouth see if there is the source for the blood ? Like bite tot he tongue, loose tooth etc.

How is he acting now?

Did he eat his breakfast normally?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian