Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She's a puppy- 9 weeks old and has done something to create…

Customer Question
Hi! She's a puppy-...

Hi! She's a puppy- 9 weeks old and has done something to create a limp with her front left foot. Upon investigation, no fractures and she's putting a little weight on it. But, the odd thing is, is that she's become completely lethargic. Eating and drinking is normal but has been sleeping for two days straight.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the puppy. What is the dog's name?

Her name is ***** ***** service cost anything?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the puppy?

The inside of her ears smell pretty bad.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you share a video of what you're seeing? Have x-rays been performed by your vet? Is she on any medication?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian