Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog gasp for air like someone that can breath. Like

Customer Question
something is blocking hee throat...
My dog gasp for air like someone that can breath. Like something is blocking hee throat. And white foam comes out of her mouth.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you share a video of what you're seeing?

She will somewhat okay and the she can't get air and she pancks and foam comes out of her mouth. She eats very well and drinks. Could it b her thyroid?

Can you share a video of what you're seeing? Are you hearing any coughing?