Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Day before Yesterday he vomited yellow and vet said it was…

Customer Question
Day before Yesterday he...

Day before Yesterday he vomited yellow and vet said it was bile,i didn't think so. Yesterday he started pooping yellow and having a hard time farting and such. Today I found a lump between his anus and scrotum

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

I literally rescued him from a bad person Dec 5. He is still eating and drinking water. I have him on chicken and rice as per vet on Friday . He don't seen to be eliminating what he's eating and when he tries he's hunched over and straining

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/18/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

He's not good. This is twice now I I've spent money and got no help. I googled rat poison to see if there is a yellow type and there is.b I'm terrified that this is maybe what happened and the vet i took him to missed it
No I'm not paying any more when no one has answered anything and I want my money back that you already have. This is bullshit
Ya I feel ripped off at this point
Conversation is closed?
You just charge me 14 bucks to ask how he's doing? What kind of people are you