Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

M dog had surgery on Thursday this morning he is shaking all…

Customer Question
M dog had surgery...

M dog had surgery on Thursday this morning he is shaking all over, Should I do something now or wait until his Vet can see him?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Let me get them just a moment

Veterinarian's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

MVC Rimadyl and MVC Tramadol

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
my cell is(###) ###-####
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
he was nurtured and microchipped on Thursday and he was doing fine until this morning.
12/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your dog is shaking and was neutered 3 days ago. I will offer the phone call service and once you accept the request then you will get a call. If you wish to proceed with text chat then I can do that as well.