Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

We talked earlier about my lab eating a stick of butter. My…

Customer Question
Hi doctor.We talked earlier about...
Hi doctor.We talked earlier about my lab eating a stick of butter. My lab seems normal. We've been out as we have a fire going outside, she's been playing and drinking water. No vomiting or diarrhea. We aren't giving her any food or treats the remainder of the day. Is it safe to say she will be OK?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Yes indeed

I think all will be well

Paul

Thank for all of your help doctor. One more question.....is it safe to feed her her normal amount of food or just a small amount this morning.

Yo can go back to regular amounts now

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian