Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Head wobbling and off balance. Lethargic. He is a 2 year old…

Customer Question
Head wobbling and off...

Head wobbling and off balance. Lethargic

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Hello! He is a 2 year old giant schnauzer/poodle mix.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Marley

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Marley?

I felt his gums they seem dry

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/17/2017
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 2 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today. I just signed in and noticed no other expert chose to answer your question and wanted to help.

Do you still need help with this matter? If so, it is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

What size is Marley?

Could he have ingested a poisonous substance?

Has he been scratching his ears lately?

Are your dog’s eyes moving back and forth?

Is your dog standing with its legs further apart then normal?

Is your dog swaying? Is your dog walking on an angle and can’t walk a straight line?

Is your dog holding its head at a tilt? Is your dog nausea or eating less?

Is he drinking normally?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian