Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has a growth in her abdomen area on one side. It has…

Customer Question
My dog has a...

My dog has a growth in her abdomen area on one side. It has steadily been growing

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?

Chloe is nine years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chloe?

She still eats and runs around ok and doesn't seem in pain

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Bruce. I have over 17 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment to review your concerns.

Thank you for your question about Chloe. Is this growth on her skin? Can you possibly post a picture of it here with the paper clip icon for me to see what you're seeing?