Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog ate my mother's dentures that are sharp and am worried…

Customer Question
Dog ate my mother's dentures...
Dog ate my mother's dentures that are sharp and am worried that it will hurt his intestines. What can be done?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How many hours ago did she eat these?

Any appetite loss, gagging, lip licking, drooling, or vomiting?

Are her gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Any issues passing stool or passing black/bloody stools?

Please text my mother at(###) ###-####

Hi again,

My apologies, but I cannot offer text/calls as I am not local to most customers. Therefore, please let me know if you want to discuss this further via the Q+A feature as we have or if you wish for me to opt out to see if a fellow colleague can offer this service to you.

Dr. B.