Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I'm going crazy I have a dog named rudy he is 5 yrs old and…

Customer Question
Second opinion] hello my name...
Second opinion] hello my name is ***** ***** I'm going crazy I have a dog named rudy he is 5 yrs old and is a cockerspanial mix with motise well on Friday I gave him what he eats which is chicken and he ate it but a few minutes later he throw it up and all he did was throw up and diharea all day I spoke to a vet on line who told me it could be gastritis to give him a little piece of zantac and some Gatorade so he wont dehydrate cause all he does is drink water ok I did all that no food even though he wouldn't eat anything the zantac did seddleeJA: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?Customer: rudyJA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rudy?Customer: its that he hasn't ate nothing and I'm worried but hes never gotton sick on me
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to learn your dog is not feeling well.

1- Is he lethargic?

2- So, basically he is not eating, correct? Is he still vomiting?

3- Any other symptoms?

4- What are you feeding him?