Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has blood drips at the end of her urination. We are in…

Customer Question
She has blood drips...

She has blood drips at the end of her urination.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

We are in the Marshall Islands and there is no vet, I had her on cefelaxine for 2 weeks and 2 days later she has blood drop again. Ginger is 12, cocker spaniel girl

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

I have levofloxin and cipro on board.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

She has a persistent ear infection and she is yeasty since I took her off cefalaxine

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/15/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How much does Ginger weigh?

What food is she currently on?

How many milligrams of cephalexin were being given and how often?

How many milligrams of the levofloxin and cipro are being given and how often?

Has she had a urinalysis at any time recently?

Has she had this problem before?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian