Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Heart worms. Pug dog 13 yrs old. Bruno

Customer Question
Heart worms Veterinarian's Assistant:...

Heart worms

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Pug dog 13 yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. There are all sorts of infestations the Pug can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the Pug's name?

Bruno

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

Did Bruno just test positive for heartworm disease?

Is your question about the disease progression, treatment or prognosis?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian