Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is shiting blood diarrhea like. Miley is her name…

Customer Question
My dog is shiting...

My dog is shiting blood diarrhea like

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Miley is her name she's about 6years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Miley?

She had parvo about 3 years ago 4 years ago but I get her shot for every year

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry for the delay in response it appears no experts were available when you posted your question. I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any pre existing medical conditions?

2- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

3- Any vomiting?

4- Any other symptoms?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian