Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Hiya - my dog has eaten 3 giant toblerone bars - around 1kg…

Customer Question
Hiya - my dog...

Hiya - my dog has eaten 3 giant toblerone bars - around 1kg of chocolate.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

The cheeky chap is a 3 year old boxer around 28kgs

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Tonka

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tonka?

Just that he has grass/air allergies. He has really sensitive paws.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Good morning!

When did this happen?
Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian