Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is very lethargic and shaking. Unwilling to play. We…

Customer Question
My dog is very...

My dog is very lethargic and shaking. Unwilling to play. We are worried that she might be ill

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

Her appetite has not been affected. But she recieved her last round of shots this week. She is a combination of jack russel terrier/shiatsu/poodle

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/14/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

How long has she felt like this?

How old is she?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian