Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I was cut off...was trying to enter into for connection to…

Customer Question
I was cut off...was...

I was cut off...was trying to enter into for connection to the vet......please reconnect me

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is the dog bleeding a lot?

Please.....she has a partial airway obstruction and I need help now

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Candy is a 9 year old papillon

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/13/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I'm sorry to see that it's been almost an hour since you heard back from us. How is Candy at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian