Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a pug and he normally didn’t paint his nose is a

Customer Question
I have a pug...

I have a pug and he normally didn’t paint his nose is a little longer than most pugs, anyway, he seem like he is in a lot of distress he is also coughing and almost like choking, he also has twitching of extremities. So my question is what can I do for him until I can get him into my Veterinarian tomorrow?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the dog's name and age?

Koada and he is 14

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Koada?

He has never had any health issues before, he has been very active dog.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/13/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

It sounds like between 1 and 4 I tried to upload a video but couldn’t he is also very disoriented and has weak legs.

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian