Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
My puppy was born at the end of January. He's gradually been
Dr. Leah Hill
Dr. Leah Hill, Veterinarian
My puppy was born at the end of January. He's gradually been losing all of his teeth. He just has his k9's left to lose. He broke off the end of one of his puppy k9's a day ago and the tooth is now ye… read more
I took my dog in because he had a loose tooth and a swollen
Dr. Leah Hill
Dr. Leah Hill, Veterinarian
I took my dog in because he had a loose tooth and a swollen gum. He is a 15 year old mixed breed small dog. He was a little over 12 lbs when we were at the vet 6 months ago and yesterday he only weigh… read more
My dog is 10 yrs old and is loosing his teeth. what should I
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
my dog is 10 yrs old and is loosing his teeth. what should I do … read more
He squeezed under our fence on Friday. when I found him he
Richard Rawling
Richard Rawling, Veterinary Surgeon
he squeezed under our fence on Friday. when I found him he was not using his left hind leg. He still will not use it. He is not in any pain. … read more
He pacing. Can't seem to get comfortable. Heart rate seem
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
He pacing. Can't seem to get comfortable. Heart rate seem up … read more
He is 9 months old, and still has baby teeth...and new ones,
Lyndsey Kingsley
Lyndsey Kingsley, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
he is 9 months old, and still has baby teeth...and new ones, too. Is he supposed to lose the baby teeth? … read more
My dog has a very thick saliva tinged red from s mouth. He
Expert, Associate Veterinarian
My dog has a very thick saliva tinged red from his mouth. He doesn't seem sick, its just this thick saliva hanging from his mouth when I return home. He is eating normally and seems to be energetic.… read more
I have been told that all my 10 yr old Sheltie's teeth need
Dr. Whitehead
Dr. Whitehead, Associate Veterinarian
I have been told that all my 10 yr old Sheltie's teeth need to pulled out because his teeth are not getting calcium. The vet has blamed it on his raw food. He ate chicken thighs and some veggies for 6… read more
I have an almost 3 year old chihuahua that retained his baby
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
I have an almost 3 year old chihuahua that retained his baby teeth. Tonight I noticed that one of the baby teeth is loose. Should I take him to the vet, or let it fall out on its own?… read more
Hi there, my name isXXXXXm sorry if this is post is long,
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Hi there, my name isXXXXX sorry if this is post is long, I wanted to provide as much information as possible. My 5 year old Yorkie has had dental problems for about a year now. He had several rotten t… read more
my westhighland white terrier is 14 and half hes always had
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Veterinarian
my westhighland white terrier is 14 and half hes always had fits he had a bad tummy when we got him he feeds on fresh cooked chicken or the special chicken and rice food from the vets he licks his paw… read more
Was just given a small six year old dog that has very bad breath,
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Practicing Veterinarian
Was just given a small six year old dog that has very bad breath, green-grey teeth and the front four at least are loose. I am on a somewhat limited income. What should I do?… read more
I have a 3 yr old shih tzu (he turns 4 in November) and he
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Associate Veterinarian
I have a 3 yr old shih tzu (he turns 4 in November) and he is from a champion bloodline, akc registered. His vet calls him "abnormal" because he is such a "perfect" shih tzu- perfect teeth, weight, bo… read more
my dog started losing weight 2 weeks ago, my parents wormed
Dr. Jay Mawhinney
Dr. Jay Mawhinney, Emergency Veterinarian
my dog started losing weight 2 weeks ago, my parents wormed him but he is still very skinny. Whats going on??… read more
bad breath..his mouth saw a loose tooth reached in wiggled it it fell
Expert, dog veterinarian
my dogconan had really bad breath opened his mouth saw a loose tooth reached in wiggled it it fell out root of tooth looks ok a lot of plack iguess was on the expoose part of tooth,what med can i give… read more
My dog is 3 years old and before he used to be active alot
Dr. Karen
Dr. Karen, Small Animal Veterinarian
My dog is 3 years old and before he used to be active alot digging and running and he ate alot but now he doesnt eat at all he drinks alot of water and is really skinny and he hasblack things on his b… read more
i have a 15 year old Yorkie . His teeth are already a mess
YourPetVet
YourPetVet, Doctoral Degree
i have a 15 year old Yorkie . His teeth are already a mess and some have already fallen out. His bottom left fang is hanging loose. I have been told by other people that if his fang falls out is jaw w… read more
Jody this is a follow up question I only have $12 left in the
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
Jody this is a follow up question I only have $12 left in the account can you answer any thing for that amount Thanks Cheryl ( Australia) it was about Ziggy ( Maltese male 13 years Bleeding Right Nost… read more