Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a picture of a sore on my dogs leg that is no longer…

Customer Question
I have a picture...

I have a picture of a sore on my dogs leg that is no longer treatable by antibiotics the vet prescribes. The vet wants to surgically remove the sore. Where can I send the picture?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Lexi is about 13

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lexi?

Very stiff acting. I think she in pain. The leg that has the sore is one she sits on. It bleeds at the sore.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/12/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi!

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

You can send me the pictures here

Just click on the paperclip in the toolbar

Paul

On my phone. Don't have a toolbar