Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think he eat some method. What can I do? Please help! He's…

Customer Question
I think he eat...

I think he eat some method. What can I do? Please help! He's 15lbs 4 yrs dachshund

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

He is very anxious and won't stop scwreming and whining cud I'm trying to us him still

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Not hurt

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name?

Roc and no pain

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 7 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

It is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

Are you saying the dog is screaming and whining because you are trying to keep him still?

Does this mean when you let him go he stops screaming?

Why are you trying to hold him in that way if it causes him to scream?

What do you think he ate?

How long ago was this ingested?