Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dogs back end clicks and always has, she doesn't show any…

Customer Question
Hey my dogs back...

Hey my dogs back end clicks and always has, she doesn't show any stiffness or lameness, just wondered if there is anything I can do to stop it?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

All feet have been inspected and no wound?

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Harleigh, female doberman 22 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Harleigh?

Nope in very good health

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Denise, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Denise
Dr. Denise, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Denise, a licensed veterinarian. I'd like to help with you concerns regarding Harleigh.

Do you hear the clicks when she walks? stands from laying?

Does she walk straight when she walks, or does he butt "waggle" from side to side?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian