Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog has been dragging his back paw since early this

Customer Question
My dog has been...

My dog has been dragging his back paw since early this morning, hiding from us....we checked his paw and leg..ok..he's 13

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?

Spike

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Spike?

He's a mutt, throws up and stays on the porc...

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

When you say dragging you mean he is not holding it up at all?

How often is he vomiting?

Does he have arthritis?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian