Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Penis enlarged. Kuma 9 years old. He's an Akita

Customer Question
Penis enlarged Veterinarian's Assistant:...

Penis enlarged

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Kuma 9 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Kuma?

He's an Akita

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Kuma, please? Please clarify "penis enlarged" for me. Is Kuma experiencing a persistent erection (priapism)? Is his prepuce (sheath) swollen, instead?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian