Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is a pomerain with a hacking cough and a gagging it is a…

Customer Question
She is a pomerain...

She is a pomerain with a hacking cough and a gagging it is a noisy honk for 3 days and now i fond a lump a little bigger tha a quarter near the left side of her anus an including a nipple in the lump not sick or lethargic eating and drinking lots of water

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Pomerainian dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the Pomeranian?

She is 13 years old but acts like a puppy weight 4 to five lbs

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
I put in my credit card and i was given the log on password ***** but then i lost contact with you
Any one there
She just came out of heat and has not been spayed
It has bee a lot longer than 8 minutes could you give me a new estimate on how long just to know you are still there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I don't know what that means can you answer my question in chat format what do i do next
12/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on your Pom, please?

Tracheal collapse ("collapsing windpipe") is always an important concern in any Pom hacking and gagging but at 13 years of age I also need to consider advanced cardiopulmonary disorders such as congestive heart failure, chronic sterile bronchitis, and neoplasia in the chest cavity. I wouldn't hesitate to X-ray the chest of such a patient.

I need to see that lump to be most accurate for you. Can you upload a photo(s) of it to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.

I waited almost 32 hours couldn't wait would like a refund

I'll contact customer service for you.

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian