Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My husky just started whining tonight while playing with one…

Customer Question
Hello, my husky just...

Hello, my husky just started whining tonight while playing with one of his toys

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the husky's name and age?

He's not usually a whiner at all, so it's a bit odd His name is ***** ***** 6

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Atlas?

He has a history of having stomach problems and occasional diarreha

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 2 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Atlas, please?

Regretfully, whining can indicate pain, anxiety, or both but isn't a symptom pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one particular disorder. Have any new signs arisen that might clarify Atlas's behavior?

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian