Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Marley has this big bump under his mouth. It showed up

Customer Question
Marley has this big...

Marley has this big bump under his mouth. It showed up today. I don't know if it's from a new toy or from biting on the kennel or something else. I've tried warm water with salt. Is to be concerned that I need to take him to the vet? It doesn't seem to bother him.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

No I gave him a Benadryl

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/11/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Altman, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you today! Please give me a few moments to respond and I will be back momentarily!

I am sorry that Marley has this lump. Are you able to provide a photo with the paperclip attachment on your screen?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian