I believe my dog...
I believe my dog is slowly being poisoned. I believe Aluminum oxcide sand is being put in his food and mouth. From my research he has the symptoms of aluminum poison.This sand is so fine if put in anything you can not see it . He has two lumps on hts side near the rear , ( the vet calles them love handles) well the swell up and feel hot to the touch , the dog bites at them, when they are like this , He licks and bites at all his joints,He has a black drippage from his nose his spine seems tender ,his head seems to hurt , he will not let you touch it,Rtcki is now having a hard time walking on his back leg . My last dog had the same symptons , he ended up not being able to use his back legs ,I had to have him put down, he was so bad , The vet gave him a rectal exam and her finger was full of sand, I have videos of someone close putting something in his food , when asked he said it must of been something good . Also I believe his fur is being rubbed with some kind of oil , where ever he is rubbed he licks and his fur changes ,like the color is changing, he has a deffinate pattern where this is being rubbed, his water dish is oily on the side where he drinks, if I could send a pic you would see how his fur is many colors,where he licks , he is a choc poodle , so his fur just keeps getting lighter as he licks. Many times he throws up yellow foam , his bowel movements go from constipation grey color , or it will be yellow and oily or slimy . Same for both dogs , If I can keep my husband away from him he improves.I'd like to have a blood test for alumium , but the vets here say they can't do it. I will let you know that Ricki has Mass Cell Tumors,He has had an operation for this and I keep good watch on him , This has nothing to do with the other symptoms . It is very strange for 2 dogs to have the same thing one after the other . my other dog was a shepherd. Both dogs fear my husband .I don't expect you can help but anything you could tell me may help . I believe my dog need to be detoxed for alumium If I can prove he has alumium poison Then I could get rid of the problem , vet a friend of my husband will not listen to me . Anyways who knows , Thank You Very Much , Barbara .
Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Did you see what your dog ate?
He is on proplan , my husband does sand blasting ,so we have a lot of aluminum sand , you can put it in anything and not detect it.From what I've read this sand will stick to your tongue and throat causing coughing and hacking trying to get it out . Of course he would not put anything in his food in front of me.right now I keep his food locked up , but this sand could be put in anything without detection. My grandson 33 knows what is going on but without the proof Of this being in his system I can't do anything
Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Just that I have studied aluminum poisoning since my shepard , and everything fits , his gums also turn white like anemia, that is another symptom of al. poison,My shepherd also had this , the vet did tell me this